About Post : UP Scholarship Status 2020- Application and payment status will be made available on the official site. Applicants can check their UP scholarship status 2019-20 through the official website or the updated link here. The UP Scholarship is the biggest scheme of the Uttar Pradesh government that provides motivation and financial aid to the students of the state. The scholarship is open to students of all categories. Every year millions of students apply UP scholarship online for their education.
In this below article we have shared information regarding How to download the details and how to check your UP Scholarship Status and many more. You have to just read the full article to learn all the things to check your Scholarship Status.
Step-by-Step Guide to check your UP Scholarship Payment Status
Now you can check your status of Bank Payment through PFMS Government Website.
Go through the steps shown below and check your payment status.
- Type this link in the browser or just copy and paste it. http://pmfs.nic.in/. Here I have attached the screenshot of the official website for your reference.
- Now you have to click on the Know Your Payment Tab – For easy understanding you can seen the below image and find the “Know Your Payment Tab”
- Now you have to enter your Bank Account Number – To check your UP Scholarship Payment Status, you have to enter the required details in their respective column. i.e.
- Bank Name
- Account Number
- Captcha Code.
- Once done with all the details click on the search button – If the data enter by your side is correct and match with the details provided by you at the time of registration it will show the UP Scholarship Payment Status. As you can check in the below mentioned image.
- On the other hand if the data is not correct- Once done with your details filled and the system has checked that your details are not correct then it will show you NO RECORD FOUND.
- So, for getting your record and payment status check properly you have to check your details again before pressing the SEARCH BUTTON.
Click on this link to directly go to the official website and check your UP Scholarship Payment Status Click Here.
How to Check UP Scholarship Status 2020.
To check your UP Scholarship Status follow the below mentioned steps and check the status on the official website of UP Government.
Step 1: Go to the UP Scholarship official website scholarship.up.nic.in (official website screenshot attached).
Step 2: Click on the Status Tab in the menu bar.
Step 3: Then enter the Registration Number and the Date of Birth correctly.
Step 4: Click on the Search Button and Check your application status.
Step 5: You can also save the application status in your computer or you can also take printout for your reference.
You Can Also Check for Other UP Scholarships Status 2019-20.
|UP Scholarship Status 2019-20||Links|
|Check Status for Prematric Students (New Student)||Click Here|
|Check Status for Prematric Students (Renewal Students)||Click Here|
|Check Status for PostMatric Intermediate (New Student)||Click Here|
|Check Status for PostMatric Intermediate (Renewal Student)||Click Here|
|Check Status for PostMatric other than Intermediate (New Student)||Click Here|
|Check Status for PostMatric other than Intermediate (Renewal Student)||Click Here|
UP Scholarship Available for Different Courses:
Below mentioned is the list of programe which are covered under UP Scholarship Programe.
- Class 9th
- Class 10th
- Class 11th
- Class 12th
- Undergraduate Course
- Postgraduate Course
- Certificate Programs
- Diploma/Other Examinations.
UP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria.
The students who are eligible can only be able to take the benefit of this UP Scholarship Program. You have to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the scholarship and check whether you are matching the eligibility or not. Every years more than lakhs of applications got rejected because of ineligibility of the applicants for the scholarship. Once applying for the scholarship you should check your eligibility and go through the advertisement and check the required documents. If you will match the eligibility guidelines then go further and apply under the UP Scholarship program.
- For 9-10 category UP Scholarship , students must be studying in either class 9or class 10
- For Post matric UP Scholarship , students must have qualified 10 (high school) and must have enrolled in class 11or class 12
- For Post-matric other than 11-12 UP Scholarship , candidates must have qualified class 12and must be enrolled in any higher education programs in any of the University of the State.
- The applicant should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh and having the Domicile issued from the competent authority.
- The applicant should be studied in the any of the school or college of the state.
Check our Jobs Portal:
|Scholarship Name||Category||Class||Income Criteria|
|Pre-matric Scholarship For ST/SC/General Category||SC/ST/General||Class 9 and 10||Should be less than INR 1 Lakh per annum|
|Post matric Intermediate Scholarship For ST/SC/General Category||SC/ST/General||Class 11 and 12||Should be less than INR 2 Lakh per annum|
|Post matric (Other than Intermediate) Scholarship for ST, SC, General Category||SC/ST/General||Graduation, Postgraduation, PhD or higher level||Should be less than INR 2 Lakh per annum|
|Post matric Other State Scholarship for ST, SC, General Category||SC/ST/General||Class 11 to PhD||Should be less than INR 2 Lakh per annum|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities||Minorities||Class 9 and 10||Should be less than INR 1 Lakh per annum|
|Post matric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship for Minorities||Minorities||Graduation, Postgraduation, PhD or higher level||Should be less than INR 2 Lakh per annum|
|Post matric Intermediate Scholarship for Minorities||Minorities||Class 11 and 12||Should be less than INR 2 Lakh per annum|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students||OBC||Class 9 and 10||Should be less than INR 1 Lakh per annum|
|Post matric Intermediate Scholarship for OBC Students||OBC||Class 11 and 12||Should be less than INR 2 Lakh per annum|
|Post matric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship for OBC Students||OBC||Graduation, Postgraduation, PhD or higher level||Should be less than INR 2 Lakh per annum|
UP Scholarship Application Form.
Up Scholarship form 2020 will be made available through print media and internet. Students who wants to apply for the scholarship application should download the application form.
Notification will be made available once UP Government release the scholarship applications for the interested candidates.
How to Apply for UP Scholarship 2020 ?
Interested Candidates should follow the below steps to apply for the UP Scholarship.
- Official Website: Visit the official website www.scholarship.up.nic.in
- Student Tab: Next Step is to click on the “Student Tab” which is on the top menu of the site.
- New Registration: In this step the candidate have to click on the new registration link and then new page will be open.
- Category: New Registration Page will be open. There will be a separate option for the fresh registration and renewable for various categories of the candidates.(General,SC,ST,OBC).
- Fill Application Form: Candidate have to fill this form correctly without doing any mistake and fill the personal details and qualification in their respective fields.
- Upload Documents: In this step the candidate have to upload the scanned copies of all the documents having the same format as described in the application guidelines.
- Check and Review: This is the crucial step and the student have for take a final look before submitting the application. Check the application for any mistake or any error. In case you have find the error after submission don’t worry you will be given chance to correct your mistakes in the application form.
- Submit the Application: After check and review the student have to click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Save and Print: In this step student will take the printout of the application form for their future references.
- Registration ID & Password: After completing the registration process, students are advised to keep Registration ID and Password safe and can login their scholarship account and check the status and other updates regarding UP Scholarship Status 2020.
UP Scholarship Application 2020 Fee.
Students of Uttar Pradesh can fill the application form free of cost. UP Government is not taking any kind of fee from any of the category of students.
UP Scholarship Required Documents.
Students should upload all the document required for the Scholarship Form. Application cannot be filled without proper documentation. Following are the list of documents which every applicant have to upload during UP Scholarship form submission.
- Marks Sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Pass Book
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Receipt of Fee Submitted in the school/college
- Current Registration number of Present board/University
- Latest Passport Size Scanned Photograph.
- Other relevant documents and certificates
UP Scholarship Status 2020 – QnA
Q. Can Anyone Check UP Scholarship Status without having Registration Number?
NO, nobody can check the UP Scholarship Status without registration number. Even students advised to keep their registration number safe with them.
Q. How can a student check the status of his/her scholarship application for previous year?
Visit the UP scholarship portal and click on ‘Status’ to check the status of the previous year’s application. You have to enter the registration number and date of birth to check the status.
Q. What a student should do if he/she has entered incorrect information in the scholarship application form?
After the completion of online registration, the government analyses all the applications and highlights the forms that contain errors. Thereafter, the portal is opened to make corrections in the application form, where students can make corrections as specified.